Visitor counter

quinta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2013

Short and fast messages

1) Last saturday I went to a party with many friends of mine that was LOL! It was so crazy and nice, you should see it. Some friends of mine had drunk and maybe the night for them should be better but I choose to not drink. 

2) In this summer I went to Caldas Novas where was my best vacation of my life. There was many hot swimming pools and nice and modern hotel rooms. One day a Dj had played there and was very excited. 

3) I usually put many informations and programs in the memory of my PC and this contributes to the low performance and speed of it. I had to restore all my files to return the normal configuration and settings of it. 

4) Hey Sarah I´m at work now and I have left the cake in the oven of the kitchen. I´m really sorry, but can you retrieve it ASAP please before it burns? Thanks my love, kisses and thanks!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário